Background

A Blanket of Sadness, But Comfort in God's Divine Workings

I regret to report that due to a family emergency Abe and Emily have been forced to cut their trip short this year and fly home to Canada this coming Monday as opposed to the original plan of April.  They are wishing that they could stay here and finish out the winter as they have done for the past five years, but we have all come to accept the importance of them going home during this time.  I am going to miss them immensely as they have been an irreplaceable support for me, a comfort to have nearby, and a diverting escape where Ted and I enjoy Canadian home cooked meals, new games, and plenty of laughs.  Even though their time with us was cut short, their presence here for these past couple months has meant so much to me and I am grateful.



Please pray that God would grant Abe, Emily and their family peace and comfort as they finish packing up and return to Canada to tend to these pending affairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment