Background

Update of the Week

Hey all!

Quite a bit has been going on these past couple of weeks.  I can't really get into any details right now, but I've been taking on more responsibilities lately.  As the weeks progress I will probably be able to fill you in on those responsibilities, but as for now, just know that I could use your prayers for extra strength and joy for each day.  One of my goals for this week is to get to bed earlier every night (I don't think I've been getting enough sleep).  Last night I went to bed at 10:30 and it looks like tonight I will be able to get to sleep around 10!  Praise the Lord!  That's almost 2 hours earlier than usual.

Anyways, have I mentioned the amazing friends I have made down here?  Over at IDT (an organization that houses groups who come to build, has church services on Thursdays and Sundays, and a school for the local missionaries' children), there is Hannah, Melissa, and Gabby.  At Welcome Home (a daycare center and organization that also facilitates house builds) are my two friends Meghan and Stevie.  The six of us quite often hang out after church at La Mision (Sunday and Wednesday nights) or on Saturdays (everyone's day off) when we have our sundry pajama days (which often include activities such as cooking, baking, watching movies, watching Glee, read alouds - we are currently reading Emma by Jane Austen, talking, playing cards, listening to relaxing music, etc.).  These girls are so great.  We all have such a good time together.  I am so grateful for the wonderful company the Lord has brought my way down here.

Well, that's enough for now.  Until next time, God bless you family and friends!!

1 comment:

  1. Jason Parker likes this. =) Praying for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete