Background

Los abuelitos (the grandparents)

Wow, I didn't even realize how long it'd been since I'd posted.  Let me update you a bit.
Judy's been going to visit the old folks at Juan Vasquez's Senior Home every Wednesday morning, brings them a delicious treat, and helps with foot washing, circulation massaging, and shaving sometimes.  I've been with her a few times, but I was only there once when we washed feet.  This sweet man was one of the ones of whose feet I washed.  This was really a touching experience for me, because just the morning before I had heard that my grandma in Kentucky wasn't doing well and it made me really sad and even though I couldn't be there for her, I could take care of these abuelitos (grandparents) and trust that God was taking care of mine.

....I'll save the other updates for another day.  Check again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment