Background

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!

Well, as many of you may already know, these past two weeks have brought many changes to my life here in Mexico.  It all started when God told me it was time to take a break from the Erma Fennell Foundation.  I’m not sure if this is just for a time or if it has been permanent, but I have indeed moved out of my lovely little house at Erma’s as of Tuesday, March 29th.  The Lord has blessed me, though, by there being no hard feelings between Erma and me, by giving me another place to live (Welcome Home Ministry, just across the main road from Erma’s) while I finish out the school year with Anthonie and figure out what God has next for me, and by giving me more free time with which to study up on different ways to make school less laborious for Ant.  I’ve attached some pictures of the little house to which I so dolefully bid farewell.

  IMG_2524IMG_2525         

Lore and Melissa came by to visit me on my last night in the casita.

 

IMG_2527IMG_2528IMG_2529IMG_2530IMG_2531

 

This is what the house looked like before I had turned it into a home.

 

 

IMG_2523

 

This was the last puzzle we had done in the house.  My friends and I got pretty into puzzling.  I liked having it set up at my house because I would sneak and do some while everybody was away.

 

IMG_2540

 

  Goodbye, house.  You’ve been so good to me and my friends.  We will miss you so.

 

 

IMG_2542

 

I absolutely LOADED my car down with all my stuff, just to take it across the road over to Meghan’s house (my new house at Welcome Home).  Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I’m now living in a house with my friend Meghan and Welcome Home’s new month-long intern, Kalene.IMG_2544

 

See, no hard feelings In love  I still love her and am praying for her ministry.  It was just my time to go.

 

 

IMG_2545IMG_2546

My new digs in the “Big House” at Welcome Home. 

I’m still unpacking/ rearranging.

 

 

 

Big News #2:  Anthonie Bernardi (my student) and his parents are moving back to Canada at the end of this summer.  I’m sad they will be gone, but I’m also really excited for Anthonie.  It will be SO good for him to be in a class with other children he can challenge himself with, play with, compete with, learn with, and grow with.  I believe God can do great things in his life through this.  I will continue to pray for him as he is gone and if you happen to think of him throughout the day, please pray for him and his family as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment